Backlog of Memories

>> Monday, November 16, 2009

Once again I've neglected blogging here. It's so easy to let med school dominate one's life without even noticing.

As a consequence, I've accrued a "backlog of memories" as it were, as much has happened both in and out of med school. Fortunately, since Block 3 exams finished last week, I've finally time this week and next to blog a bit more. Hopefully I'll touch on the most important events to chronicle them here, if for no other reason than to have some written memory for me to reflect upon later in life (because I don't know if anyone reads this blog).

It's been exhausting lately, but as the title of this blog says, "Bring on the Day."

Until the next upcoming posts (which will hopefully be sooner than later), enjoy the following YouTube vids that I've come across in the last few months:

Scrubbin'
Lyrics found here

Piss in my Scrubs


Kiwi!

Signs

0 comments:

About This Blog

Welcome to my running commentary on my life and about life. This is my space to express my opinions, thoughts, and reflections. This blog is but a small window into the workings of my mind.

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP