Happy Chinese New Year!

>> Sunday, February 10, 2013


新年快乐!  恭喜发财!  身体健康!!

Happy Chinese New Year!  Tis the Year of the Snake.  I can't believe it's been like 4 months since I last posted.  So much has happened that I need to get caught up on!  Alas I'm on my surgical sub-internship and so hours are long, free time is limited (and what free time I do have I'm often too tired to care about posting stuff, haha).

But hopefully I'll get things caught up by the end of this month? . . .  Wishful thinking perhaps, but hey, it's a new year!!  :-P

0 comments:

About This Blog

Welcome to my running commentary on my life and about life. This is my space to express my opinions, thoughts, and reflections. This blog is but a small window into the workings of my mind.

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP