Happy Thanksgiving

>> Thursday, November 25, 2010


Wow. It's been 3 months since I last blogged here. o_O

It's been such a hectic semester so far, way busier than M1 year. At least the material is more interesting to learn. There've been times that I felt like I didn't even quite have enough time to breathe. It's partly my fault - being the president of one student group, co-president of another, and co-chair of two student-run programs. Busy busy busy.

Thanksgiving is the first real time to take a breath, and I think it's about time to return to this blogging thing. A couple of things have been added to this blog, namely my Delicious.com social bookmark and a link to Adam's blog.

Anyway, just saying hi and Happy Thanksgiving. Even though I'm technically in EST right now, my laptop's still in CST so it's still Thanksgiving when I post this. :-P

0 comments:

About This Blog

Welcome to my running commentary on my life and about life. This is my space to express my opinions, thoughts, and reflections. This blog is but a small window into the workings of my mind.

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP